12/06/2008

My Kids Are Weird...

as promised...


My Kids Are Weird from karenmataraza on Vimeo.

post signature

10 paper addicts say...:

Denise said...

Your kids are crazy. They had me cracking up and wishing I was having that much fun!

Kelly said...

I couldn't watch it Karen - it says video unavailable

stephanie howell said...

hEEEEEEE!! that is SO something that would go on at my house. heeeeeeeee! xoxoxo

Dawn said...

My son and and I were both watching. Looks like they were having a good time! I was laughing more because you were laughing!! :-)

Dana said...

Hey think how boring life would be without them! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! You positively made my day!!!

Mye said...

Okay, something is wrong with you!! (jj) LOL.....I was cracking up at you in the background laughing so hard. And how you gonna tell your oldest it's not as funny when he does it. Thanks for the laugh!!

mborrero said...

see you changed your blog again

Susan Beth said...

That is the kind of thing that my son begs to have a sibling for! Very funny!

aimee said...

don't know what i loved more, your laugh or your kids! ken and i had the whole family in here laughing our butts off.

your blog looks great! now get to work on mine!

Kelly said...

That was hilarious Karen. Love it!!
Thanks for the giggle!! ;o)