10/17/2008

lame blogger...ew to new #14...

i know i haven't been here at all this week. but i have a super short video for you! seriously, it's like one minute. i did it a bit ago and i'm going to let it process and load while i go run some errands.

Supplies:
Pillar candle
Vintage button (mine is from my friend Eva's box o' buttons)
Ribbon (I used some brown ribbon with the little balls on it from one of the SC kits a few months back.)


Untitled from karenmataraza on Vimeo.

i've been very busy. i got a job and will start next week. nothing spectacular, that's for sure! but it pays. i'm working nights and weekends though, so that kind of sucks. we need the extra cash, especially with Christmas coming up very soon. also, we'd like to be able to do things instead of just sit around at home all the time. granted, it's a nice home. but still. well, of course if i'm working we won't be able to do anything anyway. but it's only temporary. the house i think would fall apart without me here picking up after 4 boys (mike, mich, owen and gomey). my dog does make messes too. only the sock kind. luckily not the poo or pee kind. that would make it not a nice home anyway...it's an endless cycle...

anywho, hope you enjoy the video. have lots of stuff to do today and i really hope to get my butt in gear and do the SYC for this week! i know. i'm sorry ladies over at SYC. it's been crazy here. i hope to get it done very soon. But, there's still some great inspiration over there, so go check it out!

later...

ETA: ok, back to load the video onto this post and lookie what i found while checking out the SC blog! it's me!!! thank you so much! how exciting to be featured on the SC blog!!!

post signature

9 paper addicts say...:

Cassandra West said...

Congrats on the new job!! Extra income is always a plus!!! Love your attered stuff!! Have a great weekend!!

My two cousins are stationed there....they are in the army.

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Cassandra

Mye said...

Hey, Congrats on the new gig! Love hearing Owen in the background.

Greta Adams said...

girl don't worry about it...skip it if you want...i am not hitler...bwhahahahaha i don't care..you know that....

anyway....i am with owen if the dog was eating my cereal i would be mad as hell too...even if he did drop it on the floor...the dog should know better...right ? {snort!}

Denise said...

First off, congrats on the job! I am glad they hired you. Can I borrow your discount code? Kidding. Well...kind of. LOL!

Your candle rocks. I love that you did it in video. I am going to do some dazzling at my house tonight. Why don't I think of these things? Well, I don't need to as I have you!

Congrats on the SC blog love. You definitely do shine.

vtpuggirl said...

Congrats on being featured on the SC blog! Love your stuff! Congrats on the job too, I hope it brings you what you need.

waleska said...

Liz, did I ever tell you that our lives are very much the same LOL every time I read your blog I think omgosh! that's me!! anyway, congrats on the job! and super cool/easy project. thanks for sharing :)

Dawn said...

Love this post Liz! The candle is simple and stunning! Like those kind of projects. I am glad you got the job. The extra income will definately come in handy. I was so excited to see you featured on the SC blog. That is very cool and well deserved. YOU ROCK GIRL!! :-)

Sweet Peripety said...

Lovely ew to new...pooorrrrr owen :(
Congrats on the extra job AND being a featurette on the SC blog.
YEAH!!!

laverneboese said...

You know I think you're awesome, right? I saw your stuff on the SC blog...beautiful. I hope your job is going well. I know working sucks...hang in there. hugs :)