7/15/2008

Ew to New #9 and holy paper batman..

alright. so i had this uggo medicine cabinet from when i lived back in tennessee. it had some serious faults: water damage, missing screw covers, cracked back panel. it was useless and wasn't going to be seen anywhere in my new house...except in my scraproom with a serious make-over. poor little fella....

a little sanding, spray paint and some Jenni Bowlin later...

now, i know, the canning Ball jars are lame-o. but i refuse to spend that much money on the MM jars. even though i really want them (and the cabinet which would look far superior to this little number). oh well...that one doesn't have a ribbon holder and mine does. so, :P

oh wait, i just looked at the pic. dang-it. i thought i had myself talked out of that one. stupid cute ribbon holder.

anywho, i realize i have too much stuff and i'm sneaking up on 10,000 hits...so keep checking. you might find yourself being the lucky recipient of some of the crap i unearthed while 'remodeling' to find a space for my latest ew to new:

seriously, people. what a freakin' mess!

post signature

10 paper addicts say...:

aimee said...

that looks awesome! damn girl i wish i had your vision for "ew" things. i have probably thrown so much out that could have been cute ew to news!

Shaun said...

I love your little cabinet and the ribbon holder is awesome. I too use the canning jars. I put a little fabric on top and held on with a rubber band and covered that with a ribbon. Very inexpensive and cute. Love your space, looks like my entire house at the moment.
Shaun
www.roomswithaview.typepad.com

Greta Adams said...

girl...we should do a my mess is worse than your mess video... wanna? LOL
love what you did with that medicine cabinet...you are the queen of remodeling and turning ugly into gorgeous

Dawn said...

Wow what a great project and look at all the room you have! Messy or not..it is awesome! :-)

Anonymous said...

glad i'm not the only working amidst complete disaster :) it must be beneficial to the creativity, no?!?

Susan Beth said...

ew to new is great! Mason jars are cool. Really, I mean that. And, if we had a "who's mess is bigger?" I would win. Hands down.

Lauren said...

I love when you share your little mini furniture to scrap containers! awesome job!

Kristii said...

Love, love your creation!! Awesome!! I need to reorganize something fierce!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love your altered cabinet! My room always looks like that! I have come to accept my messiness! Embrace it.....become one with your messiness....LOL!

Mary said...

You are a clever girl! Love the idea.