5/29/2008

Ew to New #4

you might remember this:which went, sometime last year, to this:

well, now it's this:

Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie papers, some very cute little buttons from Wally World, Making Memories felt flower from March Studio Calico kit. The box was a steal (i tell ya!) from our Goodwill here at $1.50 (i think. it was half price day--can't remember if it was $1 or $1.50. either way, whatev, right?)

do you have an old jewelry box?

and if you haven't commented on the blogiversary yet, be sure to visit the previous post to do so cuz you could win the rak pictured in that same post.

have a good one! half day today for mich. picking up his friend, too, from school to go see Indiana Jones. I made this promise to him like two weeks ago. not a good idea because I totally didn't think about the O. i hope he behaves in the theater; please say a prayer that people don't yell at us and boot us out.

post signature

9 paper addicts say...:

Helsbells said...

Love the yellow version of the drawers :D The papers are really cute.

Tiffany Harper said...

That is just straight up adorable! Great job! I love it!

elizabeth said...

you know my love for yellow!
this is yum*may!

waleska said...

oh, I love the new look!! :)

Greta Adams said...

oh this looks fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

ah, the yellow is divine! (though the blue was mighty cute too!)

Dondrea said...

I like the transformations! :-) I should try this on some of my old items instead of buying new stuff.

Dawn said...

LOVIN' these 'ew to new' projects! They so ROCK! How was the movie??

Sharie said...

Very nice - I really like the newest colors. I'm really enjoying your "Ew to New" posts!