7/03/2008

OH.....

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?


Untitled from karenmataraza on Vimeo.

(sorry, forgot about the tunes, you'll have to scroll way down and pause them.)

i hope you can see that little child. i don't realize how dark it is in the house. the shades in the living room really block out that sun. which is fine. too dang hot. anyway, thanks to his big bubba, owen is now hooked on spongebob as well. and michael is looking like a vampire these days with his two front teeth missing!


and shortly after this i took them both for some badly needed haircuts. hey, it's summer what do you expect? we also went to this new little 'hole-in-the-wall' pizza joint strongly recommended by the boys' barber for it's "NY Style Pizza"...um, yeah... you poor Texans. you just have no idea when it comes to Italian, do you? i am so sorry, for both you and me. well, it didn't kill us, Michael did eat three slices and it was only $5 for a 10-inch pie, if you could call it that.


let's see what else while this dang vid is taking forever to upload...


oh, and this is long overdue.


it's for Noel's Challenge (that i think ended like a month ago). i had to do it b/c it just looked like such a fun sketch by the 'vintage funk' talents of miss Virginia. i'm not real big on the way it came out, probably b/c i kicked ideas around in my head for so long that i was sure to disappoint myself. i certainly didn't do the sketch any justice but my mojo has been in the toilet these days. that, and the colors in the pics, well, i'm having a really hard time with that these days and i'm beginning to wonder if i should just get black & whites of the photos that don't have colors i can work with easily. or maybe i just need to do an 'ew to new' to kick things back into gear.

here's another one i did. i saw a lo done by one of the ladies over at SC. it was fab. i don't know who did it, so...i will have to hunt through the gallery again b/c it's been a few days. and, again...her's is waay better...

more later. scrapbooking today (i hope) while spongebob owen pants naps. i'm working on two for this site, an over-due one and the current one.

ok, so while i was waiting for the video to load, i finished the previous round at Scrapping The Music (my first time participating there). there's a new one up, so be sure to check it out.

post signature

4 paper addicts say...:

Dawn said...

My son is hooked on Sponge Bob too! I just do not get it?? Oh well! Love your LO's! Really like the STM one. I really enjoy those challenges too. :-)

Lauren said...

cute, cute, cute!

ricanlaw said...

I am seriously cracking up. Your boys are way too cute. I know I keep saying that, but it's so true. I love the video, love it. He is a doll, the way her purses his lips. You are right, the pizza here sucks arse. I miss my Chicago pizza.

Pamela said...

Great LO's!!! I love them all.