4/16/2008

my son, the 'wedgied' ninja...

i always knew that my son was a little strange...i mean, after all, he is my son. but this is just plain silly. you might not think it's funny, but i was literally in tears recording this. gotta love him!


as i type this and upload the video, the child has taken my bra, wrapped it around himself upside down and is walking around saying, "oooh, my! oooh mama!". where did i get him from???

Untitled from karenmataraza on Vimeo.

post signature

5 paper addicts say...:

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm ROFL over the video and your son wearing your bra!! I so gotta come up and see you sometime!!

Denise said...

You have made me laugh for the first time in five days. That was hilarious! :o)

3 doxies said...

Girl, you got me intears laughing at this. That is too FUNNY. If you wan to laugh you have to go to the SBQDOD at Bad Girls...some serious laughing.
Your gonna have to start putting your bras up from now on...hehehe

ricanlaw said...

Okay, that was hilarious. Is he picking his pants out of his butt? Okay...too funny.

Noel said...

that was beyond hysterical! :)