5/20/2009

ew to new #17

ok, so it's not my typical ew to new project, but i think it will help with creating future ew to new projects.

i re-vamped my crap corner. i mean my scrap corner. i now have a smaller table that will hopefully not allow me to collect so much crap onto its surface (i guess i really did mean crap corner). anywho, i had to keep the pegboard, but the shelving is a lifesaver. a few posts back i showed this magazine article. well it's not exactly that, but it's much better than what i had before, and i can roam and create. i like that better than sitting and trying to reach things without getting up. that just doesn't work. and it makes me feel even lazier than i already am. so...

the ew:

the new:
added 5 shelf bookcase, cubby hole case, various red bins. moved the pegboard, shrunk the table, added a second 5 shelfer in the closet, as well as a shoe hanger dealy for my punches. note: do not buy anymore punches unless you first buy a new shoe hanger dealy.

have a wonderful wednesday!

my hubby is a saint, btw. not only did he allow me to do this, he even went as far as saying, "looks nice, babe!" what a guy.

post signature

9 paper addicts say...:

Denise said...

Liz, wow...I want you to come organize my crap room. You did a fantastic job.

Hey...Bill says hi. So does Eric. ;o)

aimee said...

when did you take these pics? hmmmmm? it wasn't this clean a few hours ago :P
not that i had time to notice with all the company we had today...yum

Houston said...

It looks great Liz! I might have to try that smaller table thing... I'll have to find my current one under all the piles first!

vtpuggirl said...

Very cute redo! So sorry about Alisa, wish we knew more, not that it changes anything. Hugs.

Regan said...

wow...looks amazing!

How good does it feel to have all that neat and tidy..my neat and tidy lasts until I make something else..LOL

Angela W said...

Looks great! I nned to do something with mine, but it seemd hard since it's just in the corner of the living room! LOL!

GretaB said...

Now that's a nice and tidy scrap area! Mine needs a major overhaul, but I'm too dang lazy.

Anonymous said...

Great space! After clean up it's hard to get back into it though, not wanting to make a mess again - at least that's my theory as to my lack of creativity!

crafter said...

I want to come scrap in your room. It is inspiring!