7/18/2008

i wanna win...

not to scare off those who visit and don't comment (please do...) but Connie C. commented and opened up a can of worms regarding this quilt. while i don't think i'm up for making a video even though it would give me an extra 50 chances to win (who knows, that might change), i'm certainly going to offer you this link so you can win the quilt as well. here's a pic to drool over the loveliness:

Win a quilt at www.oldredbarnco.blogspot.com

it is absolutely gorgeous and Dana is one talented lady!

post signature

3 paper addicts say...:

Sarah said...

I've thrown my name into the hat!!! Thanks for sharing!

ConnieC said...

Isn't it a beautiful quilt? I'm glad that someone found their way to the giveaway via my blog. I need to do better about keeping the blog updated.
ConnieC

aimee said...

it's so pretty. why would she give it away? ...don't care, i want it!
jk
i shared the quilt love on my blog.