6/17/2008

i just found this...

so, they post little news bits about the latest blogger has to offer and i totally did not remember anything about Picasa photos (like photobucket).

i had deleted my first blog (for whatever reason) and was quite upset because all my blabbing was gone forever. but then i found that all the pics that went with the posts are still in Picasa. thank you mr. picasa man. these go back to March of 2007, i think...

edit: just watched the show below...there's quite a bit of repetition and quite a bit of fatness on my part (perhaps due to all the junk--double doozie cookies and boston mkt. sweet potato casseroles--oh and the new baby. i will blame it on the latter. yeah, that's it.)


post signature

2 paper addicts say...:

vtpuggirl said...

The slide show has some beautiful pics on their. I so get you about Target, saw lots of SAHMs in their too! Hugs!

Dawn said...

I am glad you found your old pics and that they were not lost forever. :-)