1/31/2011

hi Mom!!!...ew to new #20 and Owen's Bday party pics

well it's not really ew. it's precious. just needs some tlc. my best friend gave me this nightstand when we were around 12 years old (although she doesn't remember). it was yellow. i stripped the paint off it and stained it. i remember spending hours out on the back patio in NY working on this. I had a dresser to match and I think that dresser made it to a goodwill store in Laurel, MD. not exactly sure. anywho...

the ew:

and some sanding, primer, and paint...

the new:

and we had Owen's 4th Birthday party yesterday. what a doll. he wanted a Superman party, why i do not know. but I'm glad he changed his mind to a baseball party (why, i do not know) because i couldn't find any Superman party supplies. here's a few pics:

post signature

0 paper addicts say...: