3/09/2010

new shoesies...

smell almost as good as new paper! yummy!!!
new mizunos...starting them tomorrow for America's Run...
and soccer shoes that don't get to play again until march 28th!!! that's way too long. i need to get a gooooooal!!! seriously though. i doubt that would ever happen. it would be sooo much easier if the goalie would just get the heck outta my way!!!
and if you haven't checked out the march PDW kit yet, you're missing out! the april kit is sounding spectacular as well...
here's another layout i did of me and my bub. we call him 'dude'...his name is charles michael II. what a great name :)



post signature

6 paper addicts say...:

Ranger and Tanner said...

woohoo those soccer shoes look like fun. Love the way you used the banner stickers on the layout.

meganklauer said...

Oh how I wished I had your energy! Great page! Thanks for the inspo!

meganklauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

New sneaks! Yes! Love the LO! I have missed you!

Nicole said...

Yay for new shoes! :)
Love the layout, Liz!! :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

You guys have the same smile :)
Love the LO, Liz!!!