1/16/2010

i'm a polkadot!

check it out! that's my big news. i'm SUPER excited and thanks so much to Michelle for choosing me!She's a cutie and so are the kits! i have to be honest, though. i'd never heard of Polka Dot Whimsy before and now i'm wondering where they've been all my life! i mean, helloooo, polka dots!!!??? i have seen links for past kits and they are filled with all sorts of goodies and beautiful coordination and color and textures. oh how i love paper!

anyway, they have set up a very cool ning site and will launch a completely new website over the next month or so. check out the typepad blog, too! go visit and see what we're all up to! here's the monthly newsletter, too!

that's all i have time for now...i have to update my sidebars with all the great talent i get to work with! yay!!!

post signature

9 paper addicts say...:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, girlie! :)

Jennifer Priest said...

congrats and welcome to the team! And a linguist! LOL I was an Arabic linguist in the Army! When were you ate DLI? We gotta talk!

AllyW said...

Congrats! I've always loved your work. I just got their newsletter and i saw your picture and said, "I know her"...okay, well really just from two peas but ya know :) Looking forward to seeing what you conjure up!

Unknown said...

Nice job!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! glad we are new friends!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aimee said...

teenagers rock!!! :P

GretaB said...

polka dots are awesome, and so are you! Congrats!

Angela W said...

Congrats! Sorry I am so far behind! LOL!