11/08/2009

i'm curious...

about this:

anybody know anything? i can't find any pics of the line, but it has definitely piqued my interest.

have a spectacular Sunday!

no school tomorrow. should be an interesting day. maybe we'll hit Chick-Fil-A, and go to the park on the way, and take a walk by the bay....ok. i made up the last one b/c i was rhyming.

post signature

5 paper addicts say...:

Dawn said...

Hey Girl! You know I am only giving you crap about the Yankees. I LOVE my Red Sox boys! Born and raised to never ever like the Yankees. I do have to admit tho, they looked pretty hot on Letterman. Not Switching teams, just saying.
Have fun on your day off. We have Wednesday off for Veterans day.

Happy Sunday!

mborrero said...

hi

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Ally said...

I WISH I knew something - now MY curiosity is piqued!

lisa truesdell said...

i sooooooooooo want to know something - i don't think i've seen anything else!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I love the colors and the font used so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the whole thing.