11/08/2009

i'm curious...

about this:

anybody know anything? i can't find any pics of the line, but it has definitely piqued my interest.

have a spectacular Sunday!

no school tomorrow. should be an interesting day. maybe we'll hit Chick-Fil-A, and go to the park on the way, and take a walk by the bay....ok. i made up the last one b/c i was rhyming.

post signature

5 paper addicts say...:

dawn said...

Hey Girl! You know I am only giving you crap about the Yankees. I LOVE my Red Sox boys! Born and raised to never ever like the Yankees. I do have to admit tho, they looked pretty hot on Letterman. Not Switching teams, just saying.
Have fun on your day off. We have Wednesday off for Veterans day.

Happy Sunday!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

hi

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Ally said...

I WISH I knew something - now MY curiosity is piqued!

lisa truesdell said...

i sooooooooooo want to know something - i don't think i've seen anything else!!

Anilu Magloire said...

I love the colors and the font used so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the whole thing.