3/18/2009

a little bit...

before we head out to the zoo...


have a great day peeps!

post signature

11 paper addicts say...:

Karen said...

such great layouts! have a great time at the zoo.

mom2ee said...

your layouts always awe me....

Kelly said...

oh Karen...these are stunning!!

Rita said...

Lovely LOs! Great colors and I love how you combine everything! Hope the zoo was fun!

Lindsay said...

Rosemary Clooney is my absolute fave, Liz! I have this CD and play it all the time - especially on girls' nights! :) That song titally made my evening! I always love your LOs - your work is amazing!

mborrero said...

love these colorful Los

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Love, love your layouts!

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful pages =)

Laura said...

awesome pages!!!!!! hope you had fun at the zoo :)

waleska said...

oh, how did I miss these?! they are so bright and happy... love them :)

Helsbells said...

What fun layouts! Love the 'little sprout' one - you've used the papers in such a creative way :)

I absolutely love that photo of the clouds too - I've never seen anything like that before.