11/12/2008

Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers...

so, i bought this tablecloth thinking oblong shape would work ok on a square table. well, who knew? i cut it square and sewed up the rough edge. hey! extra material...i made a matching valance for one of the two kitchen windows. i returned to buy another tablecloth to finish the other window and wouldn't you know it...all gone. no more. not even an empty space on the shelf. called 3 walmarts in this area and nobody will even pick up the phone in domestics (i'll keep trying on that end). can't find the darn thing anywhere online!!!

really, what i'm trying to say...if anyone finds this little doober, would you please pick it up for me? i'll paypal you the cost/tax/shipping. or do a swap of some sort. i think it was $13 and some change. it's a gingham check. i need oblong. the colors are a light beige and kind of a barn red with a very slight yellowish line in there. oblong would be great, then i could make some care curtains or something else with the rest of the fabric. upc is 820924018659.

however, i'm heading to ft worth on friday, so i might not need one at all. so, wait until saturday before you happen upon one.

pretty demanding, eh? but i simply cannot leave my poor one window bare. it looks really freakin' dumb.

post signature

5 paper addicts say...:

Dawn said...

You crack me up. But I have to say, been there, done that before. Bought one, really needed (2!) go back and none left. It really is a bitch to hunt some thing down. Especially when you HAVE to HAVE that one. KWIM?? I have 4 or 5 Walmarts in the general vacinity, so eventually it is found. Just a pain in the butt, ya know? I hope you find one in FT Worth...

Jennifer Boehme said...

I called my Walmart and they say they have 9 in stock. I can go by there in the morning and get it for you...where in N Tex do you live? I live in Forney so maybe if you are not to far I can just bring it to you. Let me know...

Jennifer
Scrapcrazywomen@yahoo.com
Scrapcrazywomen.blogspot.com

Denise said...

I can check up here for you. Just let me know, if you don't round one up this Friday. Yeehah.

Greta said...

Yup - same here, if you can't get your hands on one, I'm willing to take a look here. I wanna see pics of the finished product afterwards too. :)

Rita said...

I was just at WM today and had my own frustration!! I did get Breaking Dawn though and am starting it tonight! Hope you find one, I wouldn't want your window to look dumb :)