5/14/2008

my tan little boy...

he has such an amazing skin tone. i wish i had it. i know he gets it from my side of the family, but i sure missed out on it! i don't know what he is doing with his lips, but...anywho, we were sitting outside last night enjoying the partially clouded sunset. so pretty. our view here is just amazing. lucky us.

i was messing with my camera trying to be cool and take an awesome shot. but i don't know what the hell i'm doing with it, so here's the best one i could get:

i'm so not into cleaning and unpacking today. dang it!

post signature

9 paper addicts say...:

elizabeth said...

oh i love the photo!

and love the hill that your lil bug*a*boo is sitting on.

i miss hills!

Denise said...

Don't worry! Cleaning and unpacking on Wednesdays is illegal, so you were smart to abstain!

aimee said...

Love your $7 shoes!

mom2ee said...

trying to get an awesome shot...you GOT an awesome shot
judi

Sweet Peripety said...

hey there. love the photos!
i'll have to email you about blog design LOL. I really would like to change it but I know NOTHING about html.

Dawn said...

I hate packing and unpacking! It totally sucks, but I LOVE when I am done! I love your pictures. Your son is so CUTE!!

vtpuggirl said...

Karen, my sunsetting shots are all like this too. It's so hard to get the highlights and the low lights together. I don't know the secret, but I love these pics anyway!
Danielle

Sharie said...

Adorable little boy and a beautiful sunset. Not envying you on the unpacking, but I wish you luck!

Michele Kovack said...

Cleaning? I don't blame ya! Who wants to clean, when there are crafty things to do?! YOur pics are wonderful! Your son is a cutie pie too!