3/18/2008

some scrappin' today...

it's a rainy day here. mich is at g-ma's, mike is working from home today and owen is taking a nap. what'a girl to do? play with her new toys!!! my first order from studio calico came today, just like they said it would. here's my first page using their great mix of products from vendors that are tops on my list:here's another one i did earlier for a challenge over at journaler's junction (i think this is for last week's challenge and they already have another one up):

post signature

4 paper addicts say...:

Dawn said...

Your LO's are AWESOME!!

Denise said...

Excellent layouts! I cracked up when I saw the photo in the first layout. That is adorable!

ricanlaw said...

Looky at you playing and having fun, while some of us are miserable all day at our boring jobs. I am so envious. Layouts are great...I hope one day we can play together. :)

Greta Adams said...

girl this is fantabulous stuff...lovin it all....