- my back is jacked. i don't even know what i did to it.
- speaking of jack, i'm going to miss LOST.
- my favorite color is green, but everything in my house is red. why is that?
- i'm going to make a salad for lunch and have a ham and swiss sandwich without the bread. (bread is too many points.)
- i'm wearing pants today that i wore when i first met mike, back in 2000. woo hoooo!
i love these little boys. so dramatic, so wild, so passionate and stubborn...so much like their momma but completely different from one another. maybe i'm a touch bi-polar? i have no idea.
these little red doobers...
are going in this here bookcase somewhere in my scrap room.
see what i mean about the red? it was on the table from last night's dinner and it was looking at me like it wanted me to take its picture...
i'm working on this little deal. i don't know why. a travel journal of sorts? except that i don't travel anywhere. i'll put it up on etsy and someone who tours bingo halls can buy it. that actually sounds like it would be a fun thing to do. huh.
i think the friday 5 is going to be a thing from now on. i like it better than the friday fill-in. i think i did that once. too difficult. so, i tag 5 people to do the friday 5 with me...some old friends and one new peep listed here in no particular order (except for Denise--i'm going to stalk her now instead of my LOST--but only on wednesdays).
kelly (in australia)
so now you gals have to do the same. and if you're reading this and i didn't tag you, do it anyway and tag 5 of your peeps...it's fun.
and i also have this to share, speaking of Denise. she sent me this fab-o-licious card. thank you, chick. i love it! you could have sent me a font of your hand-writing too though. cuz i really love it. ;)