3/31/2009

just a little something...

since i haven't in a while. it's almost time for school to let out and then i have to take the boys to get haircuts. joy. hopefully, owen will not be the crabby mess he's been for the last week. seriously, i've about had all i can take of that. mich was such a good little kid that i have no clue how to handle mr. owen, who frequently lets himself outside and runs away within the 8 seconds it takes for you to realize that he's not standing right on your heels anymore....or the little boy who likes to pull up the stopper in the sink and flood the bathroom floor, as he did yesterday (we realize now that we have no overflow hole in any of our sinks). he did that in all of the time it took me to look up a phone number on the internet. what a joy this boy is.

anyway, here are some goodies. a layout i did last night:

and the upcoming (tomorrow's) SYC challenge called Good Intentions...

post signature

5 paper addicts say...:

aimee said...

yo
you have been tagged!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are so cute! Isn't funny how each child has their own personality? Mine are all different.

XOXO
Jen

Sweet Peripety said...

great work!!!! i always love your projects...

*Paula* said...

Oops on the flooded bathroom! Beautiful projects :)

Lal said...

Cute page! I know what you mean about the kids! My older son is TOTALLY opposite from my youngest. When my oldest was smaller, I could leave him with some papers, crayons, ect and come back and find him still coloring quietly. My youngest on the other hand, in the same time frame, would have colored all over my table, broken all the crayons, decided to write on the wall and then maybe tried to wipe it off with a box of wipes he probably would have emptied onto the livingroom floor. My youngest is like a ball of fire I like to say...so full of energy, so "on the go" and always looking for trouble!!