it's not the best sewing job, but it was fun to make!
oh, and last night i made bedroom curtains out of 2 clearance tablecloths.
anywho... a list of things i'm liking right now:
- my new super thin socks for running (finally i found some)--ETA: they suck! not thin enough!!!
- weekly breakfast with my girls chatting about...oh well, it's a secret :)
- my new quilt (a steal of a deal!)
- leftovers. the microwave is a great invention.
- facebook--ugh, somebody get me away from it.
- the new Sassafras stuff...mine should be here by friday!!!
- this challenge blog that i've known about forever, but never played along.
- homemade lemon jell-o cake with lemon frosting
- my freshly vacuumed car. yes, it does have floormats i could just never find them under all the toys and snack food.
- anything new at target...have you been there lately??? here are just a few of the things i must have and will probably never get:
there's a lot more to list, but it's just not popping into my head right now.
what do you like these days?