granted, mine's budget because i couldn't get my hands on the Maya Road chipboard house. but, i only paid $1 for the little birdhouse like forever ago. it was begging me to make something out of it.
i was considering moving in, but there certainly isn't enough room for Greta and her cupcakes, nor is there enough room for all our scrappin' supplies...still, doesn't everyone want to live in a house with houndstooth shingles and polka dot siding? the next one i make will have a fireplace so i can sit in front of it and eat my cupcakes.
1. I'd really like to be buying some new thickers right now.
2. "Son of a" is (are) the word(s) you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is something i haven't a clue about.
4. I'd like to give a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste to Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like peanut butter and chocolate?
6. My wishlist for scrap goodies goes on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include nothing and Sunday, I want to scrap!
ok, so some of these are hard. maybe i don't want to do those anymore.
as for the RAK...it's still going on. i've decided that if you refer a friend (and your friend must comment and leave your name as well) i'll give you two chances to win. refer two friends, two chances and so on. i won't do the random generator. i'll write out all the names and have my kiddo pick. he'll be thrilled! so, refer to the previous post and get to commenting and referring!
have a great one!