is it over yet? i have been working my tail off...the house is A WRECK!!! mike did do the laundry today. almost every single bit, so that is one less thing i have to worry about. we having Christmas eve here, so i have:
- serious cleaning to do, including tubs and toilets (just in case someone peeks in the shower while they're on the pot)
- to finish up with presents--i know, still
- to prepare a menu (that sounds like i'm fancy. i really mean get a list of groceries so my kids don't starve)
- two more nights of work. you get what you ask for. i asked for more and they did listen.
- plenty of other things i'm certainly forgetting
mich had a play. i went in the morning for rehearsal...good thing. mike didn't see squat during the actual performance. no part this year. they gave it to all the loud, obnoxious kids. during rehearsal, i let owen have the nintendo ds with dying battery so he'd stay busy. worked fine except that he insisted on saying, "Geico, Geico" and holding up the ds so michael could see. (owen says geico instead of michael).
Christmas party and teacher gifts:
enjoying the evening at home with my boys for once:
a little cold stone creamery and some recreation. what? like it's ever cold here.
well, actually, it was 28 degrees today.
i think that's all. we made a gingerbread house earlier. pics still on camera.