11/10/2008

a very tan day...

my day off. owen is napping and i'm about to snack on some yummy pita and hummus and get to work on a new project. walmart is carrying a new brand of hummus and it's way better than the other brand we normally buy. (sorry athenos people.) and i'm far too lazy to make one of the 8 recipes i have for hummus.

so...

earlier, owen, gomey and i were outside. i took a few pics. my sweet little boy and my little korean friend. gomey is feeling much better now on his new flea medicine. the liquid one really irritated his skin and he would chew himself worse than if we just let him have fleas. his fur is growing back nicely. i can't believe he will be 10 next month. he was just in here a moment ago with owen's sock in his mouth wanting me to throw it. i did and off he'd go, tearing through the door and down the hallway all crazy-like.

and owen's fur is growing nicely too; time for another haircut already (and a serious face wash). i really wish mich was with us. i'm missing him at night now b/c of work. and then of course he's at school all day.

oh, and owen says, "Go-bay," instead of gomey. too cute!

that's about all for now. lots of stuff going on over at the BASB...super fab layouts.

and also over at SYC. i don't know if i posted the layout i did for the current two week reign of my dear friend Aimee. be sure to check her out and leave a hello. she is my running buddy and the only girl in town who puts up with me on a regular basis. :)

this time it's a sewing challenge...so get on over and get to stitchin'!

my lavash bread is gone. must go grab some more.

post signature

6 paper addicts say...:

Unknown said...

Good Monday to ya! :) I love that page you did and thats an adorable boy and dog! ehhehe. My son is 14 months and LOVES his doggy! I wish I could do the sewing challenge but I don't have a sewing machine yet and hand stitching is just SOOOOO laborous!

Denise said...

You have made me hungry for hummus. Never had it before, so I am not sure why I am wanting it. LOL! Must be the pretty photo. Speaking of photos I enjoyed seeing the photos of your son and dog. Such a fun day! Glad everybody's fur is growing. LOL!

aimee said...

"put up with" is not how i see it! i guess when we grow older is when we truly understand the words best friend...that is what you are...my best friend.
ok, that's enough of mushy stuff...talk ya later gator!

laverneboese said...

i love your little pumpkin, heehee. And I definitely love that hummus brand! I think the pine nut one is my fave!!

GretaB said...

Okay, I adore that picture of Owen and the dog - too cute!! And your layout is awesome too - it makes me smile. :)

Noel said...

I have that hummus in my fridge! Oooh...try the olive one....so good!! :)