11/21/2008

Done...

saw it...it was not as good as far as acting goes (to say the least), but i'll be seeing it again for one reason and one reason only...

i went with aimee and her hubby ken. she didn't stop laughing through the entire movie. i really thought i was missing something, but she said she was laughing b/c she was reciting every line in her head before they even said it. silly girl!

post signature

9 paper addicts say...:

Rebecca said...

I'm going tonight at 9:30. Can't wait!!

vtpuggirl said...

I wish I could see it this weekend, but I don't think it would be very good to have with a toddler in tow. :( Soon I hope!

Karen said...

i agree but i have to admit i did like it. they did change a lot from the book but it was entertaining.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I saw it last night. I had very, very low expectations and have to say that it was better than I thought and I ended up liking it! I was waiting for the lines too. hahaha.

Dawn said...

I will be going with some co-worker friends on Tuesday. I hope that I am not too disappointed...

Lyn said...

ooh another fabulous shot from the movie... so dark, so perfect... :)
i found the constant giggling throughout the movie to be very endearing! :)
i am a former VW owner (but always at heart!) we recently traded in my first car (a Golf) after 10 yrs... it was a sad sad day. i just printed pics a little while ago to scrap about it!
thanks for visiting my blog, come back any time!

Denise said...

MMMMmmmm! Wish I was at the movie right now. :o) Aimee cracks me up. LOL!

Rita said...

I saw it too! I will probably watch it again...just for Edward you know?!

Anonymous said...

Oh you girls are still cracking me up!