8/10/2008

STM and feelin' felt...

for STM...ha! i finished it on time! this week is David Cook's Time of My Life. well, maybe the pic doesn't really go, but the journaling ties it all in.




and um, i was cleaning out some boxes trying to find some vellum for the SYC challenge up new at midnight tomorrow....um....yeah. what the????


the worst part is...i went to michaels' yesterday and bought some more b/c i had only scraps and a few ugly colors in my little stash i was using!

have a good one! taking mich to the movies today. i think. we'll see how well his room-cleaning goes. oy.

post signature

12 paper addicts say...:

Mindy said...

I love your lo, Karen! I think it's perfect! I ran out of time to do STM challenge this week too and was sad because I had an idea -- oh well! I'm excited to see your ideas with felt. I have a bunch too! Maybe I can do SYC this week -- missed that one too on the beads!

Susan Beth said...

Love the layout! Great photo, and nicely highlighted by your skills with paper and embellies! I've done the whole replenish the stash when not really needed thing - a few too many times I'm afraid!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout! Have fun at the movies!

ricanlaw said...

I want to say thank you for your STM participation and support. Do I need to say which layout gets my vote this week? Your work is phenomenal and I love coming here to this happy, happy place. Besitos.

Aleida

Lorena said...

Hola!! thanks for visiting my blog!! Your visit remainds good times to me, I lived a year in TX and I love it!! Your layout is great!! very nice details and photo!
See ya´

mborrero said...

lol.. it happens sometimes.

namaste melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog

Greta Adams said...

yikes i could have mailed you some...i have plenty to share...LOL

i love that photo...soooo sweet and what a fab page....

Rita said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the paint and distressed papers. And the picture is priceless! Wow - that's a lot of felt!

Ann-Marie said...

i am completely jealous of that stack of felt- wow!!!

laverneboese said...

love your layout! ha! that is some pile of felt, hee hee...

Jess said...

Such a pretty LO! I love the layered flower.

Dawn said...

Lovely LO! I could kick my self when I buy something and then find it at home. Oh well! All the more projects for you..LOL! :-)